Tickets for the Onset Blues Festival
The 2016 Onset Blues Festival is August 6, from noon to 9 p.m. (gates open at 11 a.m.).
The show is at Lillian Gregerman Bandshell, Prospect Park, 191 Onset Ave, Onset Village, Mass
Tickets purchased after July 22 will be available at Will Call at the main gate. Tickets available on line through July 29.
Adults $30.00 at the gate and $25.00 if purchased before the day of the event.
Kids under 12 $15.00 at the gate and $12.50 if purchased before the day of the event.
Adult Ticket $25.00
Child Ticket $12.50
Tickets for the Onset Blues Festival may also be purchased at the door or at the following locations in downtown Onset.
- The Onset Bay Association – 4 Union Ave Onset MA 02558
- Lockwood Architects – 215 Onset Ave Onset MA 02558
- The festival has seating for 300 as well as open seating for 1500 on the lawn. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets. Seating is first come first served.
- No coolers or animals (except service animals) will be allowed through the gate.
- Food vendors and merchandise vendors will be located outside the performance area.
- Attendees with wrist bands will be able to exit and re-enter the fenced performance area.
- Handicapped area is available
- Parking has changed in Onset this year. Many of the side streets are now resident only parking. Parking is available for a small fee on the pier and along Onset Ave (in the center). The Festival will have the Hines and Lopes Field parking lots open for $10/car. There is also free parking along Onset Ave beyond Hines and Lopes field.
- Show is on rain or shine.